anybody still there?
(a new vintage transport themed quilt for the little boys new vintage transport themed area! hurrah~)
- today was the first in about 10 days that i've had a chance to continue with the great room switch. two things i've noticed we have in excess: 1)stuff and, 2)dust. mmhmm.
- the lack of switching opportunity was because we had swimming lessons every afternoon last week. my days looked like this: breakfast - school work - lunch - swimming - dinner - bed.
- my mum must've mental-noted i was exhausted because she turned up yesterday with an armload of freezer food fit for a just-given-birth mama!! :)
- i've begun vacuuming in the evening. it makes Morning-Dee so much happier (and Morning-Dee needs all the happy-help she can get!!). it also means there is one less chore to do before schooling the kiddos. win!
- speaking of schooling...i always get a bit of a hurry curry in the final term - i suddenly realise there aren't any more buffer terms before the end of the school year and Yikes! have the kids learnt anything at all this year??!
- JR has been appealing to lifestyle-property wives by making cuter-than-average beehives and selling them on trade me. want one? he can't keep up with the interest, so will now be selling them without the bees. hurrah, Christmas pocket money!
- sometimes, i like to look at my own pinterest boards for inspiration instead always searching for the "new wow".
- i was inspired to sew something (not on the to-sew list) over the weekend and it went from Simple Project to Nightmarishly Horrid Torture. waste.of.time.
BUT! now that i have popped in here and have vacuumed my floors, i am going to bravely get back on the proverbial horse and try to finish some urgent "to-sew" projects.
hope they're nice to me.